All orthodontic patients are at a higher risk of developing tooth decay. Many studies and years of clinical experience show that in-office application of fluoride is beneficial to the health of your teeth. It is recommended that patients visit their dentist every 6 months for cleanings and fluoride treatments. Here at Khouri Orthodontics, we are [...]
- Fluoride Varnish Can Help Prevent White Spots
- Gainesville Dental Study Club
- Got Fluoride?
- Science Program
- Top Dentists of 2014
- Khouri Orthodontics proudly supports upcoming Women’s Self defense Seminar.
- 5th Annual Patient Appreciation Bowling Party
- When should you see an orthodontist?
- 7 Fun Facts about Orthodontics!
- Halloween Treats!