Fluoride and Braces? If you have braces, you should continue using toothpaste and mouth-wash with fluoride. Saliva is your mouth's primary defense against tooth decay. Research has proven that fluoride works to prevent tooth decay by boosting the ability of saliva to return minerals to the teeth before cavities can develop. The best explanation of how [...]
- Fluoride Varnish Can Help Prevent White Spots
- Gainesville Dental Study Club
- Got Fluoride?
- Science Program
- Top Dentists of 2014
- Khouri Orthodontics proudly supports upcoming Women’s Self defense Seminar.
- 5th Annual Patient Appreciation Bowling Party
- When should you see an orthodontist?
- 7 Fun Facts about Orthodontics!
- Halloween Treats!