The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommends that all children have a check-up with an orthodontic specialist no later than age 7. The reasons for this examination follow: • The posterior occlusion is established when the first molars erupt. At that time, one can evaluate the antero-posterior and transverse relationships of the occlusion, as well [...]
- Fluoride Varnish Can Help Prevent White Spots
- Gainesville Dental Study Club
- Got Fluoride?
- Science Program
- Top Dentists of 2014
- Khouri Orthodontics proudly supports upcoming Women’s Self defense Seminar.
- 5th Annual Patient Appreciation Bowling Party
- When should you see an orthodontist?
- 7 Fun Facts about Orthodontics!
- Halloween Treats!